The Albert Baker Fund in Africa (English)
The Albert Baker Fund (ABF) is a Christian Science non-profit organization based in the U.S.A. ABF provides post-secondary educational grants only (no loans) for active Christian Scientists who are citizens of one of the 13 countries where ABF has established a program. Our awards are based on the applicant’s good academic standing and demonstrated financial need.
Important News for Spring 2020 Applicants!
ABF’s application process is going mobile friendly! However, in the meantime, as we complete the technical upgrade for this, please be alert to the following changes in our March/April application window.
- New applications will be received on the current system for 3 weeks beginning Sunday, March 1st through Saturday, March 21st.
- On Sunday, March 22, the application window will close until schools begin to re-open.
Please note that there will be no lapse in processing of applications received during the open window! We look forward to making your application process much easier and better suited to your mobile needs.
ABF currently operates programs in the following African countries:
Latest News from AlbertBakerFund.org US site
- The Albert Baker Fund 2020 Impact Report
- Webinar Replay – Meet our Brotherly Love Students and Hear Their Stories
- Meet our Brotherly Love Students and Hear Their Stories
- This Friday, we’re talking with Erik Olsen, Co-Founder and CFO of Common Ground Committee
- Introducing our New Processing Agent for ABF Programs in Africa!
Please click on the navigation tabs above to learn more about our organization. Before you apply, be sure to check our policies on eligibility and other factors under “Apply” and the subheading “Overview.”