The Albert Baker Fund application portal is currently closed due to an office relocation, and is scheduled to re-open for your applications on Wednesday, June 2.
New ABF Applicants:
To begin a new application, please click on the “Start New Application” button below. Then, complete and submit the online application forms.
Notice: Applications are not being accepted at this time. Please check back again later.
Returning ABF Applicants:
If you have submitted an application after April 15, 2020, you should have received an email welcoming you to the MyABF Community. To start a new application, please click on this MyABF Community login page link, then login to your account. Once logged in, click on the “Start A New Application” tile found on the home page, and follow the instructions.
If you have applied to ABF before, but it was prior to April 15, 2020, then you can begin a new application by clicking the “Start New Application” button above.
Christian Science Reference
We have updated this process!
- While filling out the online application, you will be able to enter the name and email of your CS Reference. Because this process is dependent on email, you need to select an individual who has an email address.
- Once your application has been submitted, your CS Reference will automatically receive an email from ABF informing them that you have selected them to serve as your CS Reference. It includes a link to the CS Reference form they are required to complete before your application can be reviewed. Please be in touch with your reference to ensure they’ve received the email. It’s possible the email will arrive in their spam folder, which will delay the process.
- You and your CS Reference will automatically receive a notification email when a completed form has been submitted to ABF Staff Referral Form.
Required Documents Reminder:
Please be sure to read through the Required Documents pages for the following programs as you may need to attach some documents or provide additional information in your application:
Saving Your Progress:
If you are not ready to submit your application and need to return to it later, you can save your progress and continue working from where you left off. To do so, click the checkbox found on each page of the Main Application (“Save my progress and resume later”).
- You will be prompted to enter your email and choose a password.
- Click Save.
- You will receive an email confirmation including a link to the login page allowing you to resume your application. You can also come back to this page and click the “Continue In-Progress Application” button below, which will direct you to the same login page.
- Important: remember the email you used, and save your password somewhere safe as both credentials will be required for you to recover your application. If you forget the password, you can click on “Forgot your password?“ to enter your email address and initiate the password reset function, which will automatically send you an email prompting you to choose a new password.
After you successfully submit your application to ABF, you will automatically receive an email welcoming you to the MyABF Community. Inside the Community, you can monitor your application’s progress and view your application history with ABF.
Included in the welcome email you receive will be instructions prompting you to set up your MyABF Community account. Once you’ve completed that, please save your username and password in a safe place.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click “Forgot your password?” on the MyABF Community login page. Using the username that was emailed to you in the welcome email, follow the prompts to reset your password.
Checking Your Application Status:
You will receive email status alerts as your application moves through the various stages of progress. You can also check the status of your application by logging into the MyABF Community. Once logged in, click on the My Applications tile.
If you have any questions during the process, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.